Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mmmmmmm..

What a wonderful day to slack! Though it didn't exactly start off with much slacking. In fact, I left the hostel at 7.45 am and headed to school for Physics extra class. I was so sleepy that I fully utilised the 20 minute break we were given by sleeping. I think the power nap did wonders for me. It kept me going till almost 12 pm when we were released. Zhuang Wei and I went to Plaza Sing to grab lunch. Ended up sitting and chatting at a Jap restaurant for over an hour. I had chicken teriyaki ramen and dumplings. Wonderful food; leagues above Nightmare's food for sure.

I'm in the middle of some Chemistry questions now, but I really feel like doing something mindless (I'd already spent time browsing the Net for hairstyles - need a revamp badly, bags, shoes - it's not a waste of time, okay.. it's called getting back in touch with life.. haha).

Shall be trotting along Orchard with my girl pals tomorrow. SALES everywhere! =D HAPPY!

No comments: