
I think the picture is self-explanatory.
I thought I had brain freeze in Econs class - and that was around 12 to 2 pm! The right side of my nose hurt every time I breathed in the extremely cold air. Maybe the class wasn't that cold because most of those who sat directly under the air-con vents did not even wear jackets, but I was practically trying not to tear my jacket pockets by not jamming my hands too far in. I ended up slouching in my seat trying to will myself to forget the cold and concentrate. Once in a while, I had to press my fingers against my nose so that the pain would stop. Applying pressure on it then made the tap start leaking a bit. Aiyooooooooo! Frust betul!
Anyway, I was glad that my classes ended at 2 pm today because I had a ton of clothes to wash. The washing machine and dryer have been installed in my block - on the first floor! - but I think I'll just keep on hand washing my clothes whenever I can. It costs RM2.50 for 45 minutes of drying. Back in McNair, I used to dry my clothes for at least 1.5 hours - that would cost me RM5 here! I think I'd rather wash my clothes by hand and let them dry the good old-fashioned way.
I just bought a new bottle of Woods'. Today is officially my fourth day of pumping medicine into my system. Oh, and I had chicken porridge again for lunch! Yay. I'm gonna head to the dining hall to buy it again later for dinner. It's like I'm on an involuntary crash diet. Oh, I MUST say here - I NEED AT LEAST ONE NEW PAIR OF JEANS. I can't live in just one pair almost every day (skirts are out of the question when my body temperature is still crazy like it is right now)!
I just took my body temperature and the thermometer read 37.1 degrees Celcius which is just perfectly normal body temperature. (Yes, I even have a thermometer with me. We were all given one in McNair as part of the scholars' welcome package or something.. Anyway, it comes in handy!) But my hands and feet are constantly cold. Usually I start feeling warm after walking outside for a while, but now even when I'm walking under the sun, my fingers still feel cold and I don't feel like taking off my jacket. Plus, all the mucus won't come out. This bug is evil la. =____________="
I missed yesterday's Golden Lecturer Award because I was too tired to care about anything but my sleep. I haven't been eating lunch OR dinner with anyone since Monday night AND I'm gonna miss another dinner outside tonight. *sigh* Must get over this very irritating and troublesome bout of illness. :(
Time to hit the books now!
No comments:
Post a Comment