Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Craving a little something..

I've been craving chocolates for a couple of days now. I've never craved for chocolates to the extent that I can practically taste the chocolate melting in my mouth! Aiyo.. I think I just miss eating proper, home-cooked food, so I guess that's why I'm craving some sort of comfort food. So what did I do? After having a scrumptious meal of a plate of nasi goreng ayam and a basket of fries at the mamak outside the college, I stopped by the convenience store to grab a bar of chocolate. I got Cadbury's Hazelnut chocolate. *drools*

On a totally unrelated note, I had a terrible ache on my right temple not even an hour into my TOEFL lesson today. The more the lecturer spoke, the more it hurt. I was afraid that I was getting a nose block, because sometimes when my nose becomes blocked, I get headaches. After a lot of frustration and trying not to doze off (found myself cross-eyed several times because the pain was getting so bad I couldn't help but feel like closing my eyes), I gave in and took Panadeine when we were given a short break after the first hour. I thought I'd better go back to my room at 10 am after my TOEFL class ended so that I could sleep for another hour or two because my next class, Calculus I, would only start at 2 pm. But feeling slightly better after the lesson ended, I made my way to the library which is just one flight of stairs down from my classroom this morning and it POURED. That made me decide to just keep myself holed up in the library. I didn't want to walk back to the room when it was pouring so heavily. I stayed in the library for 2 hours until my fingernails turned a sickening bluish-purple. I was so freaked out when I examined my nails because the last time they looked like that was when I was a couple of hours away from being operated on the operation table in Normah in 2005. *shudders*

I've got work waiting to be done. Won't be turning in too early tonight because my first class only starts at 10 am tomorrow. Hehe.. Okay la. Toodles.

No comments: