I'll be on the plane, Kuching-bound, in less than 12 hours from now! BALIK KAMPUNG FINALLY! :D
Oh, I forgot something. THE SAT MOCK TEST IS OVERRRRRR!! Yeah, babeh, cheer with me! HIP HIP HURRAYYY! The essay question is from my newly-purchased book! And I was so thankful that Bee told me about the Wright brothers' history before the test began! :D I think my prayers were answered. I didn't freak out (except for a small part when I was stuck at one of the sequences questions - which I heard tricked some of my friends - and I thought that time was almost up when there were still 5 minutes to go!) and I think it was okay as a whole. :) They're going to e-mail us our results (during the holiday!), so please do pray for me to pass the 1800 mark! :)
OH YEA. Here's my food list (which will definitely grow longer later):
Kolo mee, curry/kurma, tomato fried eggs, kailan, leafy vege soup (I haven't had proper vege for so long!), chicken and lettuce soup *drools*, kueh chap, egg omelette with Chinese sausage, SOME MORE KOLO MEE, beef mee.. Okay, I must stop before I begin getting hungry. :p
I shall continue packing up my things now, or else I won't be able to sleep early tonight. The cab is coming at 5.30 am, so I have to be up by 4.30 am. I can't even remember the last time I woke up that early! O.o
Adios! :)
3 comments:
haha!!! same as me! got food list with kolo mee in it!! hahahahaha..welcome home!!!!!!
crystal.. and u shud include kuching fest too!! =)
Keren: I had my kolo mee right after I landed in Kch! Muahaha! :p
Leon: I plan to go.. But, errrrh.. not too sure if I can go to Kch Fest before I go back to Nilai.. Hehe..
Post a Comment