Me and Ruth in Kenny Rogers during lunchtime 
In Long John Silvers with the guys
Today was AWESOMEEEEE!!
I woke up later than expected and had a hasty breakfast before rushing to top up my phone credit, and then to the Accommodation Office (still no card yet.. wonder when it will arrive) and then to the FOLA faculty rooms to collect my essays. My lecturer wasn't in, so I made my way back across the bridge to get out through the gate near the guardhouse to take a cab to the train station.
To cut a long story short, I had a blast despite the fact that my purse isn't very happy. :p I bought a bag (finally!), a bottle of cute pink nail polish, a necklace from Vincci, and some color papers for 'some project'. Ruth got me A Thousand Splendid Suns! WHEEEEE! Thanks, LUFF! Mwaaaaaah! :D It's been a while since we last scoured a shopping mall, isn't it?
My train back here was delayed for 20 minutes, so I only left Mid Valley at 8 pm. I took a cab all the way back to the hostel block despite the fact that it cost me RM15 because I didn't wanna walk alone outside. It's a little creepy outside now because there are not many people in the hostel now. :/
Anyway, I gotta start packing for our trip now. Tomorrow will be another day of house chores and SAT preparation. Oh, and did I mention that I love retail therapy? Muahaha! :D
G'night! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment