Tuesday, September 16, 2008

PMS-sy

A brown bug hopped into the bathroom stall while I was bathing. What is it with these bugs?! I don't know what bug it was, but it looked brown and medium-sized. It could have been a grasshopper because it kept on hopping around when I tried to ward it off by semi-drowning it. The technique failed me again and I managed to flick open the drain cover and whoosh, the bug fell into the pitch black hole of the drain. YUCK.

Anyway, on a lighter note, I've registered for my SAT 2 test. FINALLY. I settled on Mathematics Level 1 and 2, and Chemistry. I decided against taking Literature. But I'm happy that I gave it a shot before settling on my final decision because I managed to learn some new things along the way. :)

I was slightly frustrated yesterday. Over what? I don't know. It was probably just a random bout of PMS. And having someone bemoaning their so-called depressing state of life to you just aggravates it, you know? Anyway, I didn't bother to really commit myself to lending a listening ear last night, and for once, it actually felt good. Because I knew that if I'd forced myself to listen and pretended to symphatize, it just won't work. *sigh* And I just came to realize that people like to make more noise around here lately, which doesn't exactly please me when I'm trying to get an extra 15 minutes of shut-eye. AISH.

I'm turning 18 in 5 days and all I can wish for is to be at home and in McNair at the same time. *sigh* I can't help feeling a little disconnected here sometimes. It feels like there's something missing. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it. I'm always over-analyzing. I may need a swift mental kick right about now. :p

No comments: