Here's a special birthday shoutout to you because I can't be there to celebrate your special day with you.
Thanks:
-for always being there for me, be it through the tough days when the next day seemed too terrible to face and I just needed to vent out, the dreaded PE days, or the mugging nights that never seemed to end.
-for being such a great GP partner (who else would stay up to 3 am to complete a presentation with me?).
-for your support during morning runs and PE. I couldn't have finished the 6 torturous laps if not for your rooting. :)
-for allowing me to annoy you while we're mugging in the canteen. (*ahem* Jonathan Phoon *ahem*)
-for indulging me in my weird urges to go jogging. :p
-for understanding my need to use the word bah sometimes (but thanks to Singapore and Nilai, I barely use the word now!)
-for letting me crash on your bed so many times and helping me with my laundry.
-for keeping me in the loop and making me feel like I'm still a part of McNair even though I've left the place.
-for giving me so many wonderful memories.

I can't wait to see you again.
Have a great birthday, Jojo! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment