My friends threw me my first ever surprise birthday party right after my Psychology test! Poh Yee called me to say that she'd locked herself out of the room, so I had to walk all the way back to the room. On the way back to the room with Karyn, almost 20 of them started singing the birthday song very loudly in the Newton common room. No wonder there were so many voices in the background when Poh Yee called me! :p I knew they had something up their sleeves (because two of my floormates wished me Happy Birthday today and Karyn thought that my birthday is today too.. Haha, I almost caught her!), but the time and place were unexpected.Anyway, they ordered 7 pizzas and a coffee-flavored birthday cake. :D Wendy and Poh Yee got me a necklace too! I was so touched! :)
We ate and took many pictures together. I had an awesome time. :D
This was taken before I arrived at the Newton common room. 
Wendy and Poh Yee looked very happy with the 7 pizzas there. :p

Beware of Bee when she is hungry.
My coffee-flavored birthday cake! :)
Karyn and I heading towards the common room at the time when they were singing very loudly. (No, we were not holding hands.. LOL)
Roomies: Me and Poh Yee
With Bee Chiun, Poh Yee, and Wendy
With Nellie, Sin Yi, Poh Yee, Sher Minn, and Ying Ting.
Me with that thing that they insisted I should take a photo with.
Bigger group here, with Gibson (who happened to walk past the common room) at the back (he attends the Nilai Home too)
Another group photo (Spot the male? LOL)
Biggest group photo with all the girls :)
My necklace from Poh Yee and Wendy
Me and Wei Yiing @ Quack!
Quack, me, Wendy
Me and Wendy
For some weird reason, Joanne wanted to take a photo with the photos on my bulletin board. And then Quack jumped in. Countdown:
12 MORE DAYS! :D


Cutting the cake
2 comments:
Haha...Your photo captions damn funny la :D
And of course we're happy looking at the mountain of pizzas. Who wouldn't?
Yummy yummy!
btw, u din mention that u ate 5 slices of pizzas and a slice of cake :P
Hahaha.. Don't wanna make my friends drool over that. :p
Post a Comment