My head is spinning right now. So many things are taking up my mental space now.
Psychology and Econs tests next week. Psychology research paper due next Tuesday (extended deadline *cue harp music*). Finals in three weeks. SAT 2 on 1 November, just before my last finals paper. UP3 forms. Financial affidavits. High school transcripts. Recommendation letters. Counselor's report. College transcript. July semester, January semester. Test scores. Grades. CGPA of 3.5 and above. MUG MUG MUG.
We are expected to do well. No, not just well. We're expected to excel. Hearing that from the man himself was a bit nerve-wrecking. "The best. Be on top. High CGPA. Corelating grades. Yes, you can do it." Snippets of reality - reality that gave me such a shocking jolt that I can still feel it now. :X
*
So many problems, so many questions, so much dejection. What am I to say? What am I supposed to say to comfort the friend whom I have always seen as being so strong and composed for so many years? When will she be happy again? I know what she wants - I used to feel the same too - but will she get over it? I understand her situation, but what can I do?
Where do I draw the line between the truth and comfort? When do I decide that enough is enough?
Just when I thought that life has settled into a comfortable lull, so much has to come all at once.
So much.
1 comment:
AHH...I feel like just throwing away all my work and running off to a remote island.
Instead I'm spending weekend after weekend mugging. Feel like I don't have a life anymore... :(
Post a Comment