Monday, October 6, 2008

Voice in my head

There's so much to tell you that it's overwhelming me. The voice nagging at the back of my head just got louder. Tell it to tone down. I don't want to hear it. I don't want to listen to its words, its constant reminders. Tell it to stop.

There's so much - so much going on that I can't articulate them. I fear I might stumble over my words and look stupid. That's the last thing I want to do. I want it to be right. I want to do it right. But do I even really want to do so?

There's so much all pent up - almost too much. I got part of it off my chest but the unsettling feeling is still there. Will this sort itself out? Do I have to use indifference again? It's harder this time - so much harder, just because.

The words, they won't come. They're just lingering out of reach, taunting me. Maybe it's been too long. Maybe it's just wrong. Maybe, maybe, maybe.

I wish I could speak to you.

No comments: