Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Weary

Baby has been handed in at last! I'm so relieved. I actually managed to stay in the library for about an hour and a half to read up on Monopoly. I finally felt no guilt when I sat down to revise because I had the research paper in front of me, printed out and bound. :)

This is how my desk looked like for three straight days. Oh, wait, it still looks like that, minus the bowl of Maggi Mee. :p I tend to err.. forget all about organization and order (except in the work that I'm doing) when I'm absorbed in an assignment or project. I shall organize my books after this. Heheee..


Desperation made me gobble down my Maggi Mee in five minutes. Five minutes. While reading the Psychology book which I borrowed from the library too. I didn't even realize what I was doing until the bowl was empty. =___="


I can't believe that I stared at this for three days:


Now I've got a backache from sitting in my chair for so long. I even resorted to using my pillow as a backrest yesterday. The whole thing was finally done at around 1.30 am. My eyes were red and I looked so beat that I scared even myself. Anyhoo, the research paper is done and handed in. That makes me feel a bit better. :)

On a totally random note, here's something I found drawn in one of the books which I flipped through in the library yesterday:

DORAEMON! :D

Oh, guess what? I need to pack all my belongings and move them out of my room by 5 November. I'm desperate for boxes now! GRRRR.

PS: I'm very sorry if I didn't seem much like myself in the past three days. It was just the stress talking.. Heh. I've got a lot of sleep and rest to catch up on now. :p

No comments: