We can never have enough, can we?
Now that I've got time on my hands, I feel quite lost, not knowing how to spend it wisely. When I'm chasing time, there seems to be a million things waiting to be done. Tsk. Is human nature to be blamed? Or am I just looking for an excuse? *sigh*
I spent my whole afternoon and evening in school today, working on my Common Application documents. I'm going back there again tomorrow. Seems like I'm turning into a piece of furniture in my secondary school. :P
Right now, I feel like I'm in serious need of a social life. Read: SERIOUS need. I feel so bored. This is so different from being surrounded by so many people whom I can bug around the clock. Here, I have to entertain myself. Even the TV and Internet can get a bit boring sometimes. =__="
I'm reading the last few pages of A Thousand Splendid Suns now. Yeay! I've got three other books waiting to be read. :P
Oh, and I'm turning into a couch potato - again. *sigh*
Can someone please fly to Kuching to accompany me? Consider it an early Christmas present la. I'LL LOVE YOU A LOT A LOT! <3
1 comment:
U fly over to Penang lar......
I'm so rotting now also!!!
Stay at home all day, all i have is books, laptop, and TV!
Ugh. Life like this is not good at all.
I miss PEOPLE!
Now cannot go bug people at 3 am in the morning anymore. Sighz.
I feel so isolated la Crystal...
Post a Comment