Are you two seeing each other?
Yeah, we are.
Oh, really? I didn't know that.
Why does she seem uneasy about this? Hmm.. Yeah.
(long, long, looooong pause) So you're really an item?
Hahaha! Nola, that was just a joke. We're just friends la. I'm not his girlfriend, don't worry. Oh, you went and asked him? Suit yourself la.
Why you got boyfriend never tell me one?!!!
Chill la, there's no boyfriend.
Sure got one!!!!!!!!! I know you got ok, now don't lie to me.
Where got lah?
GOT! WHO IS HE?! WHY NEVER TELL ME ONE?!!!!! Tell me laaaaahhhhh! Like baa baa black sheep liddat. =.="
Erm.. You still single?
Yep, still single. You got a new boyfriend? Aiyah, I already know the answer la.
Oh. Yeah.
Why are you cheating on Tony?!
Where got lah?
Tony is my hot Italian, Giovanni-like, pizza-making other half.*
Why does relationship status seem to matter so much these days? If you want to go and frolick in the sun (where did this come from?) with your boyfriend, then go la. Now stop asking what is my status because I don't want to answer liao.
*Purely fictitious lah. But if you can find a Tony, please tell me ok. (He must fit all the criteria!)
No comments:
Post a Comment