2009 is here!
Thank you to everyone who sent me nice messages before, at, and after the stroke of midnight. Do accept my apology if I was rather slow in replying. I was too caught up in fighting off ugly aliens in Halo 2, attacking the controller with all my might. I did take time out from picking up new weapons and I left my comrade to battle alone to reply all the messages, hence the less flowery and inspirational replies. :P
At the stroke of midnight, I watched some fireworks (they weren't too great this time around, unlike two years ago) while suppressing yawns. Over two hours of shooting aliens had me feeling sleepy - on New Year's Eve!
Anyhoo, let this be the year in which good things happen. That can mean fulfilling your dreams, receiving university acceptance letters (especially those eager to be freshmen of class 2013), mending and strengthening old relationships, forming new relationships, meeting The One, or settling into a phase of your life which brings much happiness, or all of the above.
Here's to a fresh start to a new year that will hopefully be a smashing one, with lots of fun, friends, love, health, wealth, and all the good stuff that you wish to have!
Much Love. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment