HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUFF!
One of my fondest memories of you is when we went to Hougang to shop after school one day. I forgot what possessed us to go there with our heavy schoolbags and files (was it your pressing urge to shop? Haha!), but that was the day I bought that grey bag that you didn't quite approve of (you had that telltale expression on). I remember entering just about every store and picking up colorful clothes ranging from dresses to pants. And that was when, I think, you admitted that you didn't know I could tolerate your shopping habits. Ha, I always have surprises in store. :D
There were many times when I was busy slaving over my tutorials with my earphones plugged in tight, you screamed at me because you discovered that you were talking to the air when you thought that I was listening to you. My apologies, I really didn't know you were talking to me! :P Anyhoo, I'm happy we hit it off so well, even though you went nuts when I got into the bathroom first one day. I shall always remember that day when you stuck that piece of paper on the bulletin board to proclaim to the whole hostel that you hated me. Don't hate me lah, ok? O:)
Despite how many times I shake my head at the crazy amount of stuff that you have and how often you tease me, I'm glad to have you as my friend.
Here's to hoping that you'll have a great year filled with much love (ahem), shoes/clothes/bags/perfume/moolah, and all the blessings that you can possibly ask for.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment