What do we do when we take a look at our daily planners with assignment tasks and due dates, test dates, and exam dates written out? We seize whatever free time we still have and shop! :P
My class ended at 10 am yesterday and I decided that a little coming-back celebration was in order (or you can say that it was an excuse to escape the jungle and splurge a little). We (4 girls and the 2 guys who decided to tag along) made our way to MidValley. Where else do we frequent as much as MidV? :P I was so sleepy on the train ride. Sigh. After all these months, I am still not that accustomed to train rides. The nine stops make me feel bored and drowsy. :S
Anyway, we spent the whole day walking around. We window-shopped for the most part. We had lunch at Nando's, and then ice-cream for snack time, and dinner at the Chopstik Noodle House for dinner. After all that and a few purchases, my feet and purse were feeling almost the same way. So many hours of walking really tired me out, but I was happy that we went out and immersed ourselves in civilization again. Just one week back here and already I feel like I've been among greeneries for too long. And c'mon, who won't like the sight of night lights and cars after staring at swarms of insects for way too long? Ahhhhhh.
Here are some pictures that were taken at the Chopstik Noodle House (I was looking forward to dining at Kim Gary because I've never been there, but the place was so full that we decided to eat somewhere else). Anna isn't in the pictures because she was still shopping when we had our dinner.



Nice interior. :)
Sweet and sour fish rice.
My gigantic desert (Dewy Honey) that had to be divided among the 4 of us in the end. :P
Me, Karyn, and Beng Yen (who really reminds me of Joanne!) :)
Look, Karyn has a hidden talent: expressing herself outwardly as an emoticon! XP
Oh, yeah, the guys got so bored of browsing through the same old stuff that they left earlier - at the peak hour of 5 pm! I don't think they would have been very happy to come back with us girls at 11.15 pm. :P
Have a great weekend, everyone. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment