Wednesday, January 28, 2009

With a moo moo here

So the past two days have been filled with a lot of family, food, and fun. Notice how ang pau isn't in the equation. Ang pau earnings are so-so this year. I think I'm beginning to age past that stage where I receive ang pau from every house I visit. But nevermind that. (I just realize that I'm turning 19 this year. 19!)

I've been living life ala holiday. The break has seen me turning in and waking up late. Wheeeeee! :D I have also indulged in a lot of TV. That makes me very happy because, you know, the tube makes us happy! And stupid. Sorta. But that's beside the point. The point is that I am happy. I get a lot of TV time, pigging out sessions (even the weather disagrees with my jogging plans because it's been raining these few days), and sleeping hours (oh, blissful sleep on a comfy bed.. Mmmmmmmmmm..). Did I mention food? Oh, yes, FOOD. This is one of the biggest factors that determines whether or not a break can be deemed GOOD. It's one alphabet away. Food, good, food, good. Right, I'm sidetracking.

Anyway, whoever is having their holiday now, enjoy your last few days of the CNY break. To everyone else, I hope you started off the year of the ox on the right foot. (I was thinking how neat it is that we kinda get two fresh beginnings - one on the first day of the modern calendar year and another during CNY). If you would like to do a good deed for someone (karma and all), know that my cell phone is in dire need of a repair. :P

In the meantime, I've got stuff to do.

No comments: