Friday, February 6, 2009

Dark skies

It is now 4.37 pm and the sky is dark. It's making me feel a tad gloomy. I prefer sunshine over dark clouds, especially on a day like this when everything seems to jumble up into a big mass that's waiting for me to sort it out.

Today, I feel nostalgic. A bit sad too. Blame the weather for that. :(

My legs calves have been cramping on and off today. The pain relief balm did not help too much last night. I suppose this is what I get from standing in the train for a total of near two hours. I was so focused on getting back to my room after Calculus that I forgot to pick up my Accounting textbook which is in my locker, so now I have to borrow someone else's book to finish up my tutorial. I don't like the cramps. >:[

I think I should do something to cheer myself up. Being in this frame of mind won't help me get much work done. I've only managed to do my laundry and complete part of my Calculus tutorials so far today. The thought of the other things which are waiting to be ticked off the list isn't very pleasant, but I'll have to get to them sooner or later.

My Penn interview is tomorrow. Please pray for me. Thank you.

Have a good weekend, everyone.

No comments: