Thursday, March 5, 2009

Early morning contemplations

It's a quarter to 2 am. I'm still feeling quite energetic, surprisingly. I was in a big funk after my test just now because I royally screwed up (don't ask me how and why - I got over it) but an hour or so of alternating between grumbling and dealing swift mental kicks to myself and an episode of American Idol, a hot plate of nasi pattaya, and a slice of American Chocolate cake got me out of that funk. So, yes, the yo-yo has ceased motion for now. :P

I'm looking forward to this weekend because we have an outing planned out. I'm anticipating leaving this place for a while to splurge and have fun with friends because all this academic stress and self-searching are starting to feel old. Yes, self-searching. Never mind me. I tend to go a little off-topic and divulge my inner thoughts in the wee hours of the morning like I do now. Sigh.

On a completely unrelated note, the woman tagged me as The Grumpy One in Facebook. I am not lending you my knife to slice fruits or anything else anymore, woman. You hurt me so! *sniff* Oh, wait. You can make it up to me by lending me your EHDD so I can get those new stuff from you though. :P

Ummm.. Ok la I better go sleep soon. I've got a class at 9 am. WHEEEEEE.

No comments: