Since I missed out on the whole of American Idol Season 7, I'm now trying to follow Season 8 as closely as I can. Besides, Wednesday and Thursday are the only days I allow myself so much TV time (Haha, note the use of so much - at home, 3 hours per week is just SAD). I didn't watch any of the Hollywood Week episodes, but I do have my favorites after watching the first two batches of the 36 who made it through Hollywood Week.
Michael Sarver - I liked this man right from his audition! His voice is so smooth and relaxing... C'mon, who doesn't like that? Oil rig man rocks. :)
Danny Gokey - Liked him from his audition too. His rendition of Mariah Carey's Hero was awesome. He pulled it off very well. He seems to be one of the most well-liked ones on the show.
Adam Lambert - Ahh, who didn't know that he'd get through to the top 12? With those killer eyes and amazing voice, it was a shoo-in. I wasn't particularly interested in the song he sang that qualified him to the finals because it wasn't quite my thing, but the guy is awesome. (Have I mentioned his killer eyes? Sigh.)
Kris Allen - While we were watching the last show, everyone was wondering who would be picked if it came down between Kris and Megan. HamHam said she wanted Megan to get through, but I thought that Kris was a shoo-in because when you have a nice voice with those looks, you're almost the whole package already. And yep, he got through. I like his voice. *melts*
No comments:
Post a Comment