All this madness has finally taken its toll on me today. I woke up to a very unusually bright room and 3 messages and a missed call. *groan* This has never happened to me! But then again, when was the last time I came back to my room at 2.30 am after having pizza and doing an assignment, bathed, and then slept at 3 am? Hmmmm.
My Sociology class' other trial last night was... okay la. I kinda zoned out a bit in the beginning and everyone thought I was sleeping when I looked down at my legs. I'm starting to wonder if the glasses are obstructing my eyes that much. Ish. I was actually listening to what the people in front were saying! :/ Anyway, I got restless halfway through the trial and got more and more restless as time went by. I folded my legs, unfolded them, swung them around a bit, stretched them, and folded them again. I felt like an impatient small kid strapped into the backseat of a slow-moving car. We, the jury, reached our verdict easily. Ok, very easily. And everyone was glad to have both the trials over and done with. Oh, and speaking of that, we won the child abuse case! Both parents were found not guilty of child abuse. And all the witnesses did well, so I think all that work and stress were worth it. :)
Vivek came to the library while I was typing up my post for the Econs forum (I completely forgot about it until last night... and today's the last day. Yerrrrrh), and he asked me why I'm always typing something or other. So -.-" ok? How can I help it if I have to type a lot of stuff? (Ok la, so I just realized that I do type a lot...) Ish. And he has to be the most perasan witness in the whole two trials, saying that the chicks all like him so much. *cricket sounds* Where are all the gentlemen these days?
One more week to finals! That said, I should be mugging now.
Enjoy your weekend, peeps. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment