I had a very strange dream while napping on Friday afternoon.
I was at my grandparents’ place with my parents. It seemed as though we were the only people in the house. Outside, the gate was opened and there was a small dog running outside. It was hyper, practically bouncing from spot to spot. From afar, it looked very small and cute.
In a flash, the dog started chasing something. I hurried over and saw that it was in a face-off with a racoon (never mind the fact that I’ve never even seen a racoon in reality). The first thing I did was whip my phone out to capture the moment. But my phone failed me. I couldn’t click on capture and I got frustrated.
There was someone else standing nearby. My sister, I think? I wasn’t paying much attention. Anyway, I said, “LOOK! Rechu!” Like, WHAT ON EARTH is a RECHU?! I wanted to say racoon, but it came out as ‘rechu’. Great. Even in my dream, I thought, that sounds like Raichu (picture below).
I was at my grandparents’ place with my parents. It seemed as though we were the only people in the house. Outside, the gate was opened and there was a small dog running outside. It was hyper, practically bouncing from spot to spot. From afar, it looked very small and cute.
In a flash, the dog started chasing something. I hurried over and saw that it was in a face-off with a racoon (never mind the fact that I’ve never even seen a racoon in reality). The first thing I did was whip my phone out to capture the moment. But my phone failed me. I couldn’t click on capture and I got frustrated.
There was someone else standing nearby. My sister, I think? I wasn’t paying much attention. Anyway, I said, “LOOK! Rechu!” Like, WHAT ON EARTH is a RECHU?! I wanted to say racoon, but it came out as ‘rechu’. Great. Even in my dream, I thought, that sounds like Raichu (picture below).
Err. So anyway, the racoon (I forgot to mention that it was really, really cute with adorable eyes) managed to scamper off and escape the hyper/irritated dog. I went back into the house, feeling kinda weird (must’ve been that semi-reference to a Pokemon). And then when I asked whose dog that was, my dad said, “Oh, that’s our new dog. I bought it for about a hundred bucks and left him here.” At that moment, the dog bolted through the door and came into the living room. That was when I realized how small it really was.“Is it a Chihuahua?” I scrutinized the dog, not quite liking its size and demeanor.
“I don’t know. I just bought it.” Typical response from Daddy. :P
“Why didn’t you leave it at home and bring Patsy (our own dog at home) here instead?”
Woah. I was mean to Patsy in my own dream. Sorry, Patsy, Che che love you big time despite your sloppiness and your stupidity sometimes. :P She's really adorable when she greets me whenever I stand in the wet kitchen. (I love how my pets respond to me every time I come home after a couple of months – it’s very endearing.)
The duh part of the dream is this: it ended there lah.
I chalk up the randomness of the dream to exhaustion.
No comments:
Post a Comment