I was surfing the Web mindlessly when I came across this article. Maybe that should be my inspiration to finish up my Stats tutorials and to wrap my head around the stuff we have covered in Calculus.
Yesterday's question: What do we get when we cross Calculus 3 with Calculus 4 (actually, it's Differential Equations)? In vector form, that's <2,3,2> x <2,4,2>. Solving this by the pseudo-determinantal formula (doesn't that sound so fwah?), we get <-2,0,2>, which gives us a subject code we do not recognize. Yeah, welcome to Cal3, where you can discover whether or not you're meant to be a mechanical engineer. Cheem.
Okay, okay. I shouldn't be procrastinating when I woke up at 11.45 am. And to think that I slept at 1 am, way earlier than what time I've been turning in for a few nights now. :/ Ooh, I watched Bride Wars before sleeping last night. It is such a hilarious movie that got me laughing like mad. :D
Up next: Grey's Anatomy - Season 5. Woots! :)
PS: I think Twitter is really overrated these days. I used Twitter in my previous blog and my last Twitter was more than a year ago. Back then, no one really bothered to Twitter this and that more often that they update their Facebook status. First Facebook, then Plurk, then Twitter. Madness.
3 comments:
wat?! 300 yr old puzzle solved by 16 year old. Math is wonderful!
anyway... just stick to one... wudn't want ppl to have multiple access to ur personal information...lol
Uhuh. It's js fb nw lol
Post a Comment