Saturday, May 16, 2009

Ooo La La


I spent the better part of last night watching She's the Man for the second time. (I didn't even realize that I'd already watched it until the movie reached its first quarter.) And then I proceeded to flop onto my bed to read my newly acquired book... only to fall asleep after a chapter or two. And the only productive thing I've done since I woke up this morning is writing almost a page for my Malaysian Studies assignment. :O Tsk.

What is it about Saturday afternoons that make me feel so lazy? The hot, hot weather isn't helping too. I'm so reluctant to step outside of my room now because of the blistering heat. My air-conditioned room is like a safe, cozy cocoon at the moment. :D That gives me more reason to be sedentary. Yerrh. :/

Maybe I should get started on crossing things off my to-do list. Chores time!

I sure hope you're having a more fun weekend.

No comments: