What have I done this whole day? I woke up at 8.20 am (even though I really wanted to sleep till 9.. sigh) and attended a lecture from 10 am to 12 pm. The whole lecture, I discovered how easily distracted I am once I start doodling with my pencil. I ended up drawing some curly stuff at the bottom margin of my notes. Sigh. I NEED TO FOCUS. After that, it was lunch time, time for me to get reacquainted with my good friend, sio bak rice. Mmmmm.
A solitary hour in the library followed after that. And then there was Wei Yiing's Psychology experiment which involved watching a video of babies laughing and cats tumbling over themselves. Hilarious! After that, I did pretty much nothing in that wonderfully cold room. Sigh. I don't know why wasting time is so easy to do but making the best out of time is so hard. BLEH.
In the evening, after dinner, I bought a scary-looking kuih lapis and a slice of tapioca cake. It's been a while since I had both. I love traditional treats. :) Upon plopping myself comfortably in front of my laptop, I proceeded to log onto Facebook... and the rest is history.
I should really be mugging for the Stats test tomorrow and Accounting test on Thursday. Aih.
I have Beau Bristow and Jon McLaughlin on repeat. Sigh. I love their voices. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment