Friday, July 24, 2009

Lejuk

I had a long post for today. But I decided against posting it, in better judgment, I think. I was in a moment of doubt that caught me off guard. I think I'd prefer getting more privacy and understanding now. And letting off the steam in one long post isn't going to help me get those.

I think, these days, it's hard to trust people. Maybe I'm just skeptical and cynical. Maybe you didn't even know that about me. But I know I possess both those traits, and I know that although they are apparent flaws sometimes, there are times when they act as part of my defense mechanism. Why do I even bother justifying them?

For once, I don't have to care. And you know what? It makes me happy.

Mun ko mok bermacam-macam ngan aku, no thanks, sebab aku dah lejuk.

No comments: