Monday, November 9, 2009

Lalala

I've been home for almost a week now and I'm doing well in my mission (achieving complete relaxation). Of course, I foresee veering off-track by delving into my university applications. But that aside for a moment, everything is going swimmingly well. (Mostly because my main activities have been eating, sleeping, watching tv, and not much else)

Besides the normal eat/sleep/watch tv cycle, I have effectively gotten myself hooked onto an old version of Need For Speed. I blinged out my car (I miss Pimp My Ride!) and raced the night away when I should've been sleeping. And I finally figured out how to work the exploration mode this afternoon when I should've been having my lunch. Errr, oops? I don't like the green car that I got in the exploration mode though. :( I switched to a gray Mazda which isn't much of a looker too. Meh. And today, I learned that I need someone to teach me how to drag. :/

I have also been reading up on puppy training tips. Because of this furry ball of energy:


She has been tumbling all over the place and has taken to nibbling our feet. Even her toys don't attract her as much as our feet do. Aiyo.

I didn't think that we'd be getting another dog because the last time we had more than one dog at any one time was, what, 15 years ago? And now, look, we have a German Shepherd that is gonna grow to a size bigger than any dog we've ever had before. WHEE! I love her size now. Her paws are already big but she's still quite clumsy on them. Just yesterday, while I was doing the dishes, I turned back to see her attempting to settle on her behind only to launch into an accidental somersault. :D

Yeah, in case you're wondering, I live in a mini zoo. :P

No comments: