You know those typical "personal surveys" that ask you what you'd pick between chocolate and vanilla ice-cream? (Oh, chocolate all the way, of course!) There are also girlfriend/boyfriend types that ask you what you look for in your partner through questions like whether or not you'd rather have them be short or tall. There is almost always a question that asks if you'd like them to be able to play a musical instrument or to simply be musically inclined in some way.
Truth is, I can't see how a girl cannot fall helplessly for a guy who sits on a stool with his guitar in hand, his face full of concentration. He's so caught up in the moment as he sings in that captivating voice. I mean, come on, seriously, how can you not love musically inclined guys? Unless they are just off putting in other ways.
And I'd always thought that the electric guitar is kinda sexy, but this clip showed me how it is actually really, really sexy:
;)
Truth is, I can't see how a girl cannot fall helplessly for a guy who sits on a stool with his guitar in hand, his face full of concentration. He's so caught up in the moment as he sings in that captivating voice. I mean, come on, seriously, how can you not love musically inclined guys? Unless they are just off putting in other ways.
And I'd always thought that the electric guitar is kinda sexy, but this clip showed me how it is actually really, really sexy:
;)
No comments:
Post a Comment