Thursday, December 3, 2009

Contentment in small packages

I watched 2012 and almost cried. I don't like that they killed off so many people that I felt should have survived. And I was wrong in thinking that the movie portrays the end of mankind because everything was obliterated, but a small fraction of the human race survived (mostly because they could afford to pay 1 billion Euros per person - notice the subtlety with which the 'equation' money = life was hinted at).

I also found good bargains at Elianto. Go get the stuff there while the promotion is still on. They've even got stuff with prices slashed by half. Concealers and lip glosses at half their normal prices - a good enough reason for me to try out. :P And out of boredom, I've discovered how to work my Revlon palette to its potential. I've been blending and blending the colors but I'd never felt fully satisfied with the result until tonight. The maroon shade is awesome stuff. Top it off by blending in a deeper purple, mmmm, just what I was looking for. But there's one thing bugging me - smudged eyeliner. I think liquid ones are supposed to hold and last longer, but I don't know which to get. The pencil ones are working fine for me, but I don't like how they smudge after a few hours. :/ Now, who's up for a game of makeover magic with me? :P

I've been watching many clips on Youtube lately. Stand up comedy, simply funny stuff, make up tutorials, touching videos - and I think Youtube has really revolutionized the way we interact in the Internet. Whether it's for the better or worse, that's up to us to decide through the way we use it. I think it's really cool. (Haha, yeah, I have more to say on that, but I think I'd rather not go into that for now.)

I've been home for a month now (exactly a month tomorrow) and I've been pigging out a lot. I've gotten hooked onto 90210 and Psych (again!). And a lot of dragon fruit and mango, too. Yummy! I love waking up to the feeling of my comforter against my skin, my soft pillow under my head, and the sun rays lighting up my room. Nothing like some good ol' home comfort to greet you in the morning. :)

Hope you're happy wherever you are, everyone. :)

No comments: