Monday, February 8, 2010

Hmmmhhhh

So what did I do today?

I became randomly picked as the first person to deliver her speech, gave a presentation that I felt did not match up to last week's (despite the positive comments - this is my inner perfectionist speaking), packed lunch so that I could spend time doing almost nothing (actually, nothing constituted of crashing WY's room to chill and listen to music), took a nap that went on for a bit too long before my math class, sat in class trying to understand what vector spaces are (I was busy trying to figure out if I can see them or something... obviously, I should do some reading on my own), had a big dinner (loved my weekly treat of soya bean after dinner but was awfully disappointed at the carrot cake that we shared - not worth the money), and came back feeling really full. It's a good day, I think. (Speaking of which, I saw this cool little journal at MPH last week. It comes in a few versions, each filled with different things. Each page is printed with questions and short - and sometimes quirky - descriptions. It's supposed to make the process of journaling more convenient and less time-consuming. I almost got one for myself. Haiyo.)

I'm looking forward to shopping in a couple of days. I'm thinking of dropping by Etude House, if only just to check out their products. That's the result of one night of intensive make-up talk with a friend I've only ever met once. :P Or should I go to MAC? It's a potentially risky place to step foot into. *sigh* Fine, all I really need is a bottle of nail polish remover, not more eye shadow... but I really do want them. How? Haih. Stupid right, wondering about all these now. *eye roll*

Sometimes I really don't feel like I'm turning 20 this year. Hmph.

No comments: