
Hello!
I'm typing this on the cold floor of our bedroom in the apartment that we rented. It's a little insanely early to be blogging, but I got up at a quarter to six just now, so now I have some time to kill before my 11 friends wake up.
Anyway, our little trip has been quite fun. We walked and ate a lot. Eating is like the main highlight of our trip. I'd say that the best fun I'd had so far is riding a horse on the beach. I'm so happy that one of my childhood dreams came true. I got a handsome brown horse named Happy (how aptly named) that is very gentle and very, very warm. :) It was my first time riding a horse. Riding it on a beach is just the icing on top.
Anyway, I'll be posting photos up when I get back home. My feet are tired and my whole body is screaming for proper rest. So it's time to pack up and leave this island soon. Today, we have another half a day for some fun and a lot of sun. After that, it's homeward bound for us!
Have a good day, everyone! :)
I'm typing this on the cold floor of our bedroom in the apartment that we rented. It's a little insanely early to be blogging, but I got up at a quarter to six just now, so now I have some time to kill before my 11 friends wake up.
Anyway, our little trip has been quite fun. We walked and ate a lot. Eating is like the main highlight of our trip. I'd say that the best fun I'd had so far is riding a horse on the beach. I'm so happy that one of my childhood dreams came true. I got a handsome brown horse named Happy (how aptly named) that is very gentle and very, very warm. :) It was my first time riding a horse. Riding it on a beach is just the icing on top.
Anyway, I'll be posting photos up when I get back home. My feet are tired and my whole body is screaming for proper rest. So it's time to pack up and leave this island soon. Today, we have another half a day for some fun and a lot of sun. After that, it's homeward bound for us!
Have a good day, everyone! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment