We had a party on Friday, 30/11 to celebrate the END OF SPM. Yeah, the dreaded thing is over! The party was at Aaron's place. I didn't take many photos because the batteries decided to be funny and died off at the wrong time. Aiyeerrrrrrr..
Here's some of the photos I could snap before the batteries died:
Florence and I.
Dexter and I. I don't know what pose Dexter was trying to achieve. I call him Fido Dido. Super funny guy, walks like.. erm, Fido Dido? =p
Connie and Florence doing that heart thingy.
Group photo. L to R: Me, Chia Hsin, Joanna (with her newly permed hair - we almost couldn't recognise her), Noah, David
Family photo. Note the odd-looking son on the right. =______="
Deng Cheng (or Poh Deng, as our Moral teacher calls him) and Connie.

"Did you know that I'm in the Top 40 Hottest Male list?! I AM HOT!" That's what Calvin said during an assembly on a HOT morning.

Deng Cheng wanted to show off his modeling skills.
But of course one celebration is not enough. We had a class dinner last night, which, I discovered upon reaching Kuching Park, is actually 'Thank You Teachers' dinner. 6 teachers turned up, alongside 30 students. The food was okay. The three of us, Connie, Chia Hsin and I, were a little less fortunate in the lucky draws. Joanna snagged something for Lucky Number 26. Ish. But what good is a dinner without photos to remember it by?
I have to say.. this isn't exactly a good photo lol.
Us with Melissa on the right.
Us girls with the super tall David and Edwin the (go ask him yourself).
Us with Calvin. I think Joanna was mad that the photographer for.. something or other. I don't think she'll see this, so I'm safe. =p
Connie and Joanna with the kek cute poses.. oh, save me.
Edwin and Keren (thanks for the lovely bookmark!).
Connie and I - one of my favourite photos of the night!
After the first lucky draw, there was a singing contest. Oh, boy. Long story short, Calvin was crowned (by our Biology teacher.. lol) '5S2 Idol'. Eeeeeyer.. I asked him to sing Tong Hua but he refused.. and then four of our other classmates went onstage to sing it.. He sang like a mosquito every Physics lesson, but when I asked him to sing properly last night, he went "dowannnnn.." Reason being, "That was a 'private concert'. I dowan to sing here la.. so shy." Ish.
Mr. Hot Jeans singing. I should never have mentioned his jeans to him. ("I'm HOT!" ISHHHHHH.)
Andrew took the stage and sang too. Yay, go, Shark! =p
Joanna left earlier because she had to follow someone else. She's off to KL today and only coming back on the day I leave, so last night was the last time I saw her this year. ='( Mummy won't forget you, Joanna! =)
My last photo with Joanna.
I'd say that the dinner was a success. It was a proper parting for everyone (I suppose), a proper ending to all the memories we share as a class, though it did not get emotional or anything. At least not for me. But, oh, well, it's been a great two years, through all the ups and downs.
We may not be perfect, but the teachers will always remember 5S2 of 2007, because oh well, can we help being special (read: super noisy but fun)? =p



















No comments:
Post a Comment