I am so glad that I can finally eat normal food! No more porridge for me! :D It was fun having dinner in the bakery with the girls again after my miserable one-week hiatus during which I ate in my own company only. Haha.. how pathetic is that. :p I celebrated my freedom to revert back to my normal menu by eating nasi pattaya. I loveeee. And then I lau sai-ed. Alamak. It's that conditioning response again. *sigh* Feeling a lot better now, though, so no biggie. :)
Had Econs class first thing in the morning. It wasn't freezing cold in the classroom for the first time - yay! Went to print out 24 sets of our ENL101 questionnaire after that and then bought wantan mee for lunch. I ate my lunch at 10.30 am. :p Had to have some bread with peanut butter before my SAT (Verbal) class at 4 pm. We had an essay test. We were given 25 minutes, the standard time frame to write an SAT essay, to write on complaining. I was a little dumbfounded when I first read the essay prompt, but then began working on my introduction after a little thinking. I managed to finish my essay, complete with two elaborated examples. I just hope that I hit the right things and did well for a first draft. *cross fingers*
I got 8 persons to complete my share of the questionnaire already! So relieved to get it over and done with - now I just have to wait for the two guys to complete their share and then we can begin analyzing the results to write up our report. Soon I have to start working on the Psychology questionnaire too because our lecturer accepted our proposal and gave us the green light to proceed. I was worried that he might disagree with our proposal or ask us to make major amendments, but he replied my e-mail saying that it is good and he said to proceed with the project. :)
Wednesday is a public holiday, which means NO CLASSES! There are plans of going to KL to catch The Dark Knight. Oh, boy. I was planning on a one-day mugging session because I've got my first Psychology test on Friday. Scary wei. :/ In case we are really going to KL on Wednesday, I'd better make full use of tonight and whatever free time I have tomorrow to mug for the test. Fuh.
In case you miss me too much, here is a photo I took with Wendy on the night before I fell sick. I was wearing my pink Stickman Saints shirt! :)
I was looking forward to meeting up with Denise and Ji Ding this weekend as I'll be free from 12 pm on Friday. I thought maybe I could take the INTI bus with Wei Yiing to Subang Jaya on Friday evening, but apparently luck isn't on our side this time. I'll have to wait another day to meet them. :( Oh, well.
Back to my SAT and Psychology books. Have a wonderful evening, y'all. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment