I have music blasting out of my lappy because most of my floormates are out at the moment. My roommate just left for ENL101 class with a few others. Which means FREEDOM TO MAKE NOISE for me! Okay la, so I should be mugging for my Psychology test tomorrow (I really can't wait to get it over and done with and earn my mental freedom at 12 pm tomorrow!).
I had my first ever Ramly burger at around 12 am on Wednesday. It was a public holiday yesterday so we decided to treat ourselves before going to sleep. :p I had a beef + cheese + egg burger which was SUPERB. I loved every bite of it! I bought it at the dining hall with Wei Yiing and Yin Yiing (no, they are not twins.. haha!) and we walked back to our block through the back lanes. Anyway, we managed to devour our food in about 20 minutes only. Must be a record for me eating a burger that fast! :p
I woke up at 9.15 am yesterday, way earlier than anyone should wake up on a public holiday. *sigh* My mugging session started after my breakfast, and then I took a short lunch break to go to the dining hall with Poh Yee and 2 of my other floormates. After that, I continued my mugging session and managed to grasp Piaget's theory of cognitive development. :) We headed out to the kopitiam to have our dinner. There were 10 of us girls. I ate some Chinese-name-which-I-can't-remember-let-alone-spell-or-pronounce food which I'd never tried before. It tasted good and I think I'll be ordering it again in the near future (with the help of another Chinese speaking person, of course..) This brings me to something: my being a banana. It's hard being a banana here, almost like how it was when I first entered KHS. Most people here speak Mandarin or their own Chinese dialects, especially Cantonese, which I don't understand! At least I'd picked up some Mandarin in KHS, but I'm lost when it comes to Cantonese. Plus, the kopitiams here all write out their menus in Chinese, which is JUST WONDERFUL for a banana like me. This is when I miss Singapore because all the hawker people I'd encountered there can speak English! Haih. So every time I go out to eat, I must make sure that I have many other non-bananas with me. *sigh* The life of a banana..
I finally know my address here! I went to the Accommodation Office to ask the man there how to go about receiving my mail or posting letters out. He gave me the complete address and I finally do not feel so lost. I mean, seriously, how can you stay somewhere and not know your own address?! :p Anyway, it's a very long address and I don't know how long it'll take me to memorize the whole thing, but, no worries, I have it written out on a Post-It which I stuck onto my desk. My bulletin board is now bursting with colors and I love it! I'm now in the process of adding color to my desk too, with my neon-colored Post-Its! :)
OHHHHH. Another thing. See, I e-mailed my GP tutor in SA on Tuesday night because.. I had nothing better to do? Haha! Nah.. Just wanted to say hi. I felt kinda bad that I didn't get to meet him before I left Singapore, so you know, I just wanted to drop a few words la.. And he ANNOUNCED IT TO 08S01.
ALAMAK.
-Joanne- says: (30/7/2008, 11:26:08 PM)
i know
he told us in class
aw... so sweet ... you know...
he was really happy
he went "hey, you know crystal emailed me this morning?"
sounded all excited like his eye candy has just asked him out
he told us in class
aw... so sweet ... you know...
he was really happy
he went "hey, you know crystal emailed me this morning?"
sounded all excited like his eye candy has just asked him out
EXCUSE ME WHILE I BLACK OUT FOR A WHILE.
He told the class?! My former class! And Joanne, that last line is so cringe-worthy. :/ Anyway, at the end of his reply to me he said that he comes to Malaysia regularly so he can still hunt Denise and I down... And yes, he ended it with the '...'! Aiyerrrrr. Malu nye I, my e-mail kena publicized in my former class. Haih. Oh, well. :p
It's almost 4 pm now. I should get back to my books. I'm planning to have a Grey's Anatomy marathon tomorrow after my Psychology test. YEAH. :D By the way, good luck to the McNairians and Ji Ding who are swamped with CAs at the moment. McNs, I wanna webcam! :p
Toodleeeees.
1 comment:
cant believe u wanna webcam with chicken MCNuggets!...haha
Post a Comment