Sunday, August 17, 2008

:)

Today is a good Sunday, except for the Olympics bit. I ignored my 5 LOUD alarms (mind you, that's five different songs) and woke up at 8.15 am, took my bath, ate a light breakfast of apple and chocolate chip cake (from the pasar malam), and then began delving into the wonderful world of SAT.

EVERYONE is talking about it now: The SAT mock test is tomorrow. I shall be in the Multi-Purpose Hall along with all the other JPA AUP students from 2 to 6 pm tomorrow, sitting for THE test that will determine a whole lot of things. It suffices to say that it's a very important factor in my future. I shall commit it all to God and hopefully I'll make the cut. :)

I was so surprised to see Jene here! She was my music theory classmate from Grade 6 to 8 in IMH, and also my Add Maths tuition classmate. She's now in KTT, doing A-Levels and heading to Indonesia to study medicine in the future. She came to church with us along with two of her friends, both of whom came to our Nilai Home opening on Wednesday night. I finally saw KTT tonight when we sent them back. After seeing the place, I count my lucky stars that I am in INTI now. :p

Karyn and I rushed to the bakery as soon as we got down from the church van, just to make it in the nick of time - to see Lin Dan win. Lee Chong Wei lost. There went our hopes for a gold in the Beijing Olympics. *sigh* I'm not a big fan of sports, Olympics or not, but I got into the spirit of things because, hey, my own country is in the finals leh! But, oh, well, LCW, you still did Malaysia proud! :) (I mean, give the guy some credit, man. He went that far for the country already, 'kay.)

I shall be on the plane, heading home in less than 48 hours! :D But I haven't finished packing yet. I've packed some books and clothes only. It felt weird looking at my empty luggage because a few months ago, I was struggling to decide what to bring and what to leave behind even when I wanted to go home for a week only. Now I feel like I still need something to fill up the upper part of my bigger luggage which I'm going to check into cargo because I don't want my books to be tossed around and ruined in the luggage. :[

Less than 48 hours! :)

PS: Hey, you, turn around. I love your smile. :)

3 comments:

Chocoholic said...

good luck crystal!!!!!!!! hehe i miss you tonsssssssssssssssss, miss ur bubbly personalityyyyyyyy haha, anywhere hope to be able to meet up with yaaaaaaaaa

Unknown said...

heh crystal! which jene?? emm.. do i noe her?? haha

The Girl said...

Keren: Hellooooooo! It was good meeting you! :)

Leon: Jene's from Stampin.