My eyes are tired, but my body isn't. I know I should sleep, but it's the last thing I feel like doing because I have a stomachache now. I've been waiting for the feeling to go away for an hour now!
On a happier note, we've finished up all 13 graphs for our ENL101 group project! Microsoft Excel 2007 is awesome, what with its many different graphs, especially the quirky-looking cones and donuts graphs! The colours are really cool too. :)
Today went well, except for a minor bit of panic that got me all flustered. I got good comments for the SAT "mock test" essay which I wrote last week. It was such a relief. :) After SAT prep class, I headed over to the bakery and met the two Yiings there. I rummaged around my bag for my purse and then realized that I'd left it in the toilet in the Academic Block! ARGH! I was so frustrated and felt like kicking myself. I rushed back to the Academic Block (I even went to the wrong floor in my anxiety) and ran the last 10 metres to the toilet. Fortunately it was still there because I think that no one else had entered the toilet as it's quite isolated, near the Finance Office. FUH. I was so relieved! I was so scared that I won't find it there. My heart was racing and all I could say was, "Please, please, pleaseeeeeee be there.." and it was there! :D
There is still a war raging in my stomach. Oh, is this the repercussion of indulging in a plate of nasi pattaya and an ice-cream for dinner? :( Good thing my class starts at 9 am tomorrow, so I can sleep in a little longer than usual. I guess I'll just read something useful and try to lull myself to sleep.
Goodnight! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment