I am sick - again. Twice in barely two months! *sigh* I don't know when I started falling sick so easily. My nose has been blocked for almost the whole week! The mucus accumulated in the passageways are putting pressure on the sides of my nose, which is really irritating. And I got a dull pressure on my temples about three days ago (which I thought was maybe because my eyesight got worse and my eyes needed checking). And now I've got a cough as a result of all the stubborn mucus. I took Mucosolvan, Carinox, Pandeine, and my daily doses of Vitamin C, but nothing seems to work now. I resorted to buying a Vicks stick just now (I can imagine my mum going 'I told her so' now..).
I hate being sick. It makes me feel useless because when I study, it becomes painful to keep on straining to read after a few pages. When I write, my nose starts acting up and unblock itself, causing me to use up packet after packet of tissues. And then, when I wake up, my nose is blocked again. So annoying! >:[
In spite of all this, can you believe that I am elated at this moment? Yeah.. I'm really happy about something tonight! :D I shall keep mum about this first, though. I'll let you in on it once it's all worked out and confirmed. *fingers crossed* :)
On another note, I was just testing you about the boyfriend, guys. No, I am not attached. There. Happy? Actually, did you notice that the title of the post reads 'You probably don't know this too..'? I said too because I didn't know it either! The silly story behind it is that I was chatting with Audrey one night during my break last week, and she said she thought that I have a boyfriend. I was so taken aback and tickled at the same time, hence, the post. Muahaha! :p
I know that it usually happens. Girl moved on from secondary school to college, girl morphed into some unknown chick, girl met boy, girl fell head over heels for boy and the feeling was mutual, and tada - boy and girl are now an item. HAHAHA.. c'mon, guys. That's not my story - far from it actually. Because in my story, the only thing that happened is 'girl moved on from secondary school to college'. Period.
So worry your pretty heads no more, guys. C'mon, even my parents didn't ask about it! My dad just brushed it off by saying 'I know.. Girl stuff..' (come to think of it, were you just acting cool, Daddy? Hahaha!). Joanne bugged me about it and oh, boy, Jojo, how I loved dancing around the truth with you.. Muahaha! Now we see who is more 'annoyable'! :p
But has the girl met a boy? Maybe. Maybe not.
2 comments:
Oh Crys...
Finally out with the truth huh?
Haiz, disappointing as it is, I'll learn to accept it... haha
annoyable... indeed...
BTW, selamat hari kemerdekaan, Malaysia! Everything's so toned down here... no big celebration =___=''
Oh Jojo.. Yes, out with the truth at last. Haha.. Didn't I tell you to READ properly? Tsk.. I thought that you'd catch it. I didn't celebrate Merdeka too. Just went to church decked out in my baju kebaya.. Hehe! :)
Post a Comment