

This is the gigantic washing machine which can take a whole week's load of my clothes, which is quite a big load, if you know how particular I am with my laundry.
This is the dryer which I postively love because it can take up to possibly three full loads of my laundry! It's quite clean, too, although I did spot some small brown stains on my SA PE shirt, just like the bigger ones that used to stain those shirts in McNair. I think it's some dryer issues la. (And yes, I still use my cartoon-decorated laundry bag!)
This is what I found most comforting when I first moved into INTI. It still reminds me of McNair and the mugging nights (and I mugged at this kinda table on my floor for my first Psychology test too.. just to get the familiar atmosphere.. haha!)
I bought this chocolate cake from the pasar malam for RM6. It tasted not too bad and it was quite generously filled with chocolate chips too. Yum. :)
I wore my purple baju kebaya for the first time today! We were told to dress up in our national costumes for today's church service to celebrate Merdeka Day today. My full shot has me closing my eyes, so these are all you're gonna get. :p
I also had my first Subway tonight. I wanted to try it a few times in Singapore, but somehow, I never got around to it. So I jumped at the chance when Rachel asked if I wanted to grab one before we left Subang just now. Hehe!

I got a steak and cheese subway. I was a little disappointed with it though, because the girl who put together my subway added a tad too little BBQ sauce. Plus, it was already cold by the time I ate it after the one-hour journey back from the church to INTI.
---------------------------------------------------------
I'm in a dilemma now. Nothing is for certain as of now. I do not know where I am going to sit for my SAT 1 on 4 October. I want to register for a seat in Metropolitan College, Selangor, but I heard that the seats in Metropolitan College may have all been taken already. So the next choice is Penang. I know, I can travel to Penang, stay with Karyn (or are you willing to house me instead, my darling who is FLYING back to Penang?) for a couple of days, and take the test there. But the thought of taking the bus all the way to Penang alone SCARES me! I think the other option is to squeeze myself in to get a seat in Metropolitan College with a USD20+ fee on top of the regular registration fee. The next alternative is to take the test in Singapore, which is actually not too bad a prospect, because I can stay there over the weekend (provided that there are bus tickets available). Of course, there are the questions of where the test centre is on that island (but I suppose the JC2 seniors can tell me where it is because some of them sat for the test this year) and if I can actually register to sit for the test in Singapore when I'm signing up while in Malaysia. (There's no SAT test offered in Kuching for the October session.. But then again, that probably doesn't count right now. *sigh*)
The constraint that's really bugging me right now is that I still cannot get a confirmation for now (which I so desperately need!) because I need to tell Ji Ding when to book our bus tickets and all. All these are making me worried. :[
I feel a near-information overload coming. Please pray that everything would work out for me. I'm really worried now. I know that my worries aren't going to get me anywhere until I sign up for the SAT with a confirmed venue AND get those bus tickets. Till then, there's only so much I can do.
For the first time in my life, I wish to not have a public holiday on Monday. Because I want the AUP and UPO to open so I can go there and clarify all my doubts and sign up for the SAT! But the offices would most probably be closed tomorrow as it will be a public holiday. *sigh*
I'm praying hard. Lord, please help me.
No comments:
Post a Comment