I was really, really reluctant to wake up yesterday morning. I had Calculus at 8 am, but at 6.45 am, I was still denying the fact that I GOTTA GET OUTTA BED NOWWWW! and buried my head further into my pillow in the hopes that some powerful force would freeze time for me to snooze - which apparently didn't happen. What did happen is Poh Yee barking at me to wake up. Yep. I seem to have this luck of being given room mates who are light sleepers who wake up the moment the alarm clock rings (I find these people really amazing because I just can't do that!). Anyway, she managed to persuade me to wake up at last. I trudged to the bathroom feeling very BLAH.
During Calculus, while still wallowing in my bad case of the Blahs, I raced through all the differentiation questions we got at the fastest speed my foggy brain could allow and then just about passed out with my forehead almost stuck on the desk. I was that drained. The wonderful Ipoh white coffee that I had at 8 pm before our Bible study session began (I knew I should have turned down the coffee. ARGH!) on Thursday night kept me awake till 3 am.
The Bible study session on Thursday ended at 10 pm. I headed over to the cafeteria with Francis and Mern Jie to work on our ENL presentation. Our small meeting had mini breaks when Francis went back to get his laptop battery and when Yi Shen came along to poke fun at me by saying that I'm a closet mugger. Hey, brudder, stop saying I'm a closet mugger la! CHEH! (Talking to him always reminds me of McNair *sigh*) There were three extremely cute kittens in the cafeteria. They looked sooooooo adorable when they jumped on the tables and when they chased each other around. AWWWWWW. :)
Our ENL presentation went well and I'm happy about that. Coming back to the room at midnight was worth it. :) My group was randomly chosen to present first (why oh why?). I was supposed to deliver the introduction, so like it or not, I had to be the first person to start presenting in the whole class. O.o Anyway, there weren't much nerves involved because the audience is already so familiar to me, but I was a little worried as I napped for 1.5 hours before my presentation, so I didn't really commit my whole script to memory. Anyway, I think everyone in the class did quite well, even in the Q&A part which came very unexpectedly. (I still can't believe I included Wall-E in one of my responses..)
On a totally random note, I really want the book The Kite Runner. (Just so you know.. I'M TURNING 18 IN TWO MORE WEEKS.. *hint* HAHA!) :p
PS: I can't believe I took so long to notice you. Tsk.
PPS: When you're reading this, I'm probably in MidValley. YAY for civilization! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment