Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hanging on

I'm not feeling very happy now. Calculus was a killer paper. And I, being the super champion that I am, forgot what the x(subscript)o in the trapezoidal rule represents, and proceeded to produce several lines of warped workings only to find out after the paper that I might have gotten the right answer if I hadn't put in that weird answer at the end of my workings.

Oh, and the feeling when you can't even work out the first question in the whole paper? IT SUCKS. I only realized that I should've applied Pythagoras' Theorem to the question to work out the solution when the invigilator announced that we had only 5 minutes left.

I'm blasting music to make myself feel better now. Oh, music, please work. I need to mug for Psychology which is at 5 pm.

Of all the songs to be played randomly in my playlist, it just has to be Atomic Kitten's Someone Like Me.

I know it's hard when you're feeling down
To lift your feet up off the ground
We make mistakes but doesn't everybody

:'(

Time to put this behind me and focus on the Psychology paper. Oh, and SAT 2 tomorrow, and ENL101 on Monday.

Mok balit rumah. :(

No comments: