This is an unscheduled post. :P
I made it out of the Econs test room alive at 7 pm yesterday. Yeay. :P Haha! I was down with a mild case of diarrhea yesterday. NOT fun especially when I had to enter the test room when everyone else was almost done filling in their particulars. ARGH! I ended up sitting nowhere near my own classmates (forcing me to not fill anything in under 'Section' because I couldn't remember if my class code is 7A or 7D.. Yeah, duh..).
The paper was as I'd expected. I heard a few complaints after the test but all I wanted to do was bolt and grab dinner then. I had nasi pattaya (thanks to SA for getting me hooked onto it)! :)
Oh, and my old Econs notes from Mr Liang were worth bringing over because they helped. :)
Today is all about mugging for Calculus and Pyschology. They're my next battles.
I shall be at Wei Yiing's place on Friday night and Ji Ding's on Saturday night. Yep, I'm hopping sleepovers. :P
5 days more and then I shall be in my own home. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment