Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Is it anticipation?

Today is another random picture day.

This is the view from the side of Block S, where I stay. See, I told you, we're surrounded by greeneries. These photos were taken while I was waiting for our pizzas to arrive, by the way. Ooh, yes, pizza. You never really appreciate pizza delivery until you stay here, trust meh. :P


I was suddenly struck by the nagging urge to pack up yesterday. So after Psycho-ing (yes, it has become a verb here) for almost 2 hours, I decided to spruce up my side of the room a little and start packing up whatever I can stash away. So I got to work, with all the zest and energy that I rather suddenly felt (yeah, I know, since when do I get excited about packing?). Halfway through packing, I observed the shipwreck that was my side of the room (okay lah, my desk always looks overcrowded and cluttered, but that's beside the point) and thought I won't be able to finish my little packing mission in an hour when I saw this:

I employed a very simple technique when packing. I just chucked whatever I won't need from today till next Wednesday into the big box which I'd reinforced with masking tape (sometimes I feel like I've got this obssession with reinforcing my boxes.. ish.. pelik betul..). If I figured that I'd need a particular item for the next few days, I set it aside (read: chuck it onto my bed or desk to add onto the growing heap of things). I managed to clear off the mess on my desk in a short time. Phew. :P

And then I looked at this which I stuck onto the top ledge of my desk..

(I moved my packing time 3 hours ahead.. :P)

And stowed my big box inside my closet (which is now almost empty.. yeay!) and shoved my bags under my bed and..

Got back to work.

:P

First battle: ECO151 from 5 to 7 pm today. Pray for me, peeps! Thanks. :)

No comments: