Monday, October 27, 2008

A voluntary meme

It's harder than it looks! Copy and paste to your own journal, erase my answers, and add your own. Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real places, names and/or objects, but nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person you got this from has the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. And have fun with it!

Starting with X..

4 LETTER WORD: Xena? Heh.
BOY NAME: Xavier (Lol, thanks, Ricky! :P)
GIRL NAME: Xenora
OCCUPATION: X-ray lab worker
A COLOR: Xerox color? (I know.. WUUUDDD? Haha!)
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Xylophone-printed shirt
BEVERAGE: Xtreme [insert preferred beverage here]
FOOD: X... (Okay, I’m starting to feel very lost here..)
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: X Stains? (Maybe someone should come up with this soon)
A PLACE: Xixili store (LOL!)
REASON FOR BEING LATE: X alarm clock lah
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: X, oh, X!

Okay, I admit defeat. X is a tad too tough la. :X Okay, let’s try with my own initial.. Hehe..

4 LETTER WORD: Corn (random, I know)
BOY NAME: Conner :)
GIRL NAME: Christabelle
OCCUPATION: Chef!
A COLOR: Crimson
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Choker (no, I don’t wear one la)
BEVERAGE: Coca-Cola
FOOD: Crispy chicken.. Oh, yum!
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Cleaning agents
A PLACE: California
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Cannot wake up la. :P
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: CHEH!

You're welcome to try and do this meme if you feel like doing so. :)

No comments: