Sunday, December 14, 2008

Time log

0000: I turn off the computer and head to my own room to read up on the information that I’ve found on the amazing worldwide web.

0010:
Now, how about polishing up on that bit that has been bugging me?

0025:
This is a lot of information.

0030:
When did my bed become so soft?

0032:
Snap back to reality!

0035:
This song is so irritating.

0038:
Why am I still browsing through my playlist? Argh!

0040:
Oh, no. Did I just spend 40 minutes doing almost nothing?

0100:
I’ve been copying, pasting, cutting, pasting, editing, typing, deleting, typing, editing, cutting, and pasting. And now I’m back at square one – with a blank page.

0102:
Thank goodness for laptops!

0103:
Why do I have this terrible song on my playlist? Ergh.

0105:
I’m starting to feel hungry.

0106:
There has to be a way to convey my message more clearly. Where is inspiration when I need it?!

0110:
Is this inspiration? Hello? Huh.

0120:
My head hurts.

0128: So this is what I end up doing.

0129: My temples are throbbing and my stomach is growling.

0130: That’s it. I’m going to sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL crystal. That's what I go through pretty much everytime I switch on the laptop! :S
Cheers.

The Girl said...

Hahaha! So we're in the same boat, then. :P