Sunday, January 11, 2009

Questions

This a tag that I drafted yonks ago (translating to a year ago) and forgot to publish. Answers have been updated.

1. What was your dream when you were a small kid?
My ultimate dream when I was a kid - to be a vet. But I soon came to realize that I don't want to spend the rest of my life treating sick animals because I'm afraid of being attached to them and having to watch them die made me decide not to ever be a vet.

2. What is the happiest thing in your whole life?
I've had many things happen in my life; I can't pick one significant thing because they're all important in their own ways.

3. What do you wish to have now?
More of all the good things - because nothing ever seems enough, isn't it?

4. How should the world be seen?
There is no definite answer to this because the world is seen differently from individual to individual. Our views of the world differ according to our culture, upbringing, etc.

5. What have you realized recently?
I realized that I have a lot of stamina to shop.

6. What is the bad habit that you cannot accept the most?
Spitting - I think it's very, very rude.

7. When you have something which you are unhappy about, what will you do?
Talk to someone trustworthy in my vicinity or blast some music.

8. Are you afraid of losing?
I think so.

9. Do you think that you feel helpless, or useless sometimes?
Who hasn't felt helpless before? I won't say useless, though. It's too strong a word.

10. When you meet someone that you like, will you profess or hide your feeling?
If we're talking about infatuation here, I guess I'd have to say that it depends on how the other party is like.

11. List out 3 kind of people you hate the most.
Hate is kinda a strong word. I dislike people who think that they are superior to others, people who can't take jokes, and people who are not courteous.

12. What is loneliness?
Loneliness is a lot of things.

13. Are you satisfied with your life now?
Quite, but there are better things to work for, of course.

14. When was the most recent time you felt touched?
Not too long ago.

15. Where is the place that you visited and you felt the most beautiful?
The beach - because it has a calming effect on me. There's something hypnotic about rolling waves.

16. Use a song to describe how you've felt recently.
Only Thing Missing by Shannon Noll.

17. If you have one wish that'll come true, what is it?
That I'll be granted an unlimited number of wishes.

18. Do you have anything to worry or to be scared about recently?
Every time I catch myself worrying, I try to shake if off, so not really.

19. If the World is going to end, what will you do?
This is too subjective.

20. Biggest weaknesses?
Good food, books, accessories.

No comments: