Sunday, January 11, 2009

What lah

Who falls sick in the first week of school?

I don't know what's up with my immunity system. I went to sleep with a bad flu last night. Even the flu balm didn't help much. I ended up waking up in the wee hours of the morning because I couldn't breathe properly. Come morning, I woke up feeling like I'd been placed into an oven while I was asleep. I was burning up like mad. My hands and feet were very cold but the rest of my body was radiating more heat than usual.

Some rushes of blood to the head later, I took my temperature. I got two readings that didn't look too good. After I finished almost all of the porridge in my bowl for lunch, everything felt like coming back up the way it went in. :S That feeling is never good. I managed to survive the walk back to the hostel after picking some stuff up - after all, I did finish half a roll of TP last night, sigh. By the time I reached my room, my temperature had shot up to a scary 38.5 degrees Celcius. :X

So guess who is the champion who needs to wear a fever patch with a thermometer stuck in her mouth? Sigh.

Happy posts when I'm feeling well. Have a good week ahead, everyone. :)

No comments: