"Fine, fine, go ahead and jab me, you model essay barfing creature."
This is a classic out of a blog post that was published yonks ago. Model essay barfing creature? I amaze myself too. :P
And the guy who I thought was kinda good-looking in Form 4? Now I can barely recognize him even though he hasn't changed much. It wasn't until I read through one of my old posts that I realized that I used to think that he's cute. He is a nice guy, gotta give him that. We were just casual friends who sometimes made small talk and laughed over small stuff. Oh, library moments. (There's no one reading this who can figure out who he is, right? Haha!)
Ohhh, here's something I just must share because it is so funny. It happened a few years back. Some unknown guy of my age sent me a very, very long message on Friendster. Of all the things, he poured out his very sad tale of how much he liked this girl who won't reciprocate. He treated me like I was Doctor Love! WUD? Do keep in mind that I had absolutely no idea who this guy was! I sent him a message back that didn't sound too good, I guess, because I don't think I heard from him again after that. That was one weird encounter.
Reading all that cheered me up after going through all those depressing articles for our presentation. Anyway, that was one long break. Back to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment