I stepped out of the test venue and breathed a sigh of relief. My head was aching, my spirit was near broken, and all I felt like doing is space out. Even getting to the test venue wasn't easy. The walk which normally takes 10 minutes took us at least 15 minutes in total due to the heavy rain. Even in my jacket I felt cold as rain pelted down on us. (Yes, Mummy, I washed my hair afterwards.) Rainwater splashed all around us as we treaded through pools of water and ripples on the roads. By the time we reached the cafeteria, my shoes felt cool and the bottom of my jeans were soaked. 'Twas a tough walk with big pools of water under small shaded walkways. *sigh* Anyway, all that can somehow, in a weird way, depict how the test went, so you catch my drift.
On the bright side, now I can stop collecting sleep debts and start resting more instead of working on Maths problems even in my naps. (That is very annoying, by the way. I like it when I am enlightened, but when (ln sqrt 2) floats around in my head even when I am bathing or drifting off to sleep, it nags at me.) And Socio marks are ok too. :)
As for now, I have an Accounting tutorial to complete. And 3 Econs tutorials. Whee.
By the way, have I mentioned that this is the test season? Yep, we're having our mid-terms these few weeks. When I flipped through my organizer, I saw that I have consecutive booked Wednesday evenings. Le sigh.
Ok back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment