Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Juggling act

Waking up this morning, I was happy because I managed to clock in exactly 10 hours of sleep. I was still happy when I was about to have my breakfast. And then I decided to check my e-mail. I saw a new e-mail in my formal account and thought that it was from the church or one of the universities, but it turned out to be an e-mail informing me that I have been given the task to find out how the school's student council works. To do that, I'd have to interview some exco members and whip up a decent article. All that in 5 days. Good news? I don't know any exco members. Wheeee.

Here come networking sessions - in between juggling my heavy Econs textbook and keeping a constant watch on my to-do list which is growing longer despite all my efforts to cross the tasks out one by one.

Lunch in half an hour and I have to start planning. So much for a relaxing day.

No comments: