I'm going for a haircut later. I cannot stand looking like I have a lion's mane, so I'm going to ask for a little trim and some thinning. I haven't trusted anyone else but our regular hairdresser with my hair for years now. Aih.
On an unrelated note, I clocked in 2 hours of blissful sleep in the afternoon. Yeayyyyyyyyyy! I sat in the cold library for almost two hours before lunch while waiting for the rest of them to come out of their classes and developed a terrible headache while reading up some Socio stuff. I think my eyesight deteriorated because now I can't read very well for long periods of time while wearing my contact lenses. Hmpf. This means a trip to an optometrist in KL. (I know, you're wondering why I can't just find one here. I just can't! I've seen several optometrists in Seremban, but anyone would rather accompany me on a day to KL than to Seremban lah.) Anyway, more or less as a reason to alleviate the headache, I slept la. I love nap-time. :D And have I ever told you how much I love how fast the sun dries my handwashed clothes? I love the feeling of clothes dried under the sun. The crisp feeling, the fresh scent.. ahhh. Aiyo. Here I go slipping into my aunty-like mode again. :/
Oh, and today, I realized that I've been better at managing my money so far into this semester. Then again, this may just be the consequence of many weekends spent cooped up in the hostel. How sad la. :(
Ok ciao.
*Edit: You have no idea how worried I was when I sat in that chair, wondering how my hair would end up looking. When the guy clipped up part of my hair and started combing through my curls, red flags went up in my head as I silently willed him to not comb out my curls. Plus I wasn't wearing my glasses so everything I saw was just a blur. Aiyaaaaaa! But the guy did a pretty good job! *relieved sigh* Haha.. I feel much better now. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment